Pole Nutrition 100% Whey Protein Powder – 5 Lb/2.27 Kg
- Sports Supplement Nutrition Co. (SSNC) (Authorized)
Sold By: ProteinXpress
Ships From: New Delhi
9606 Cattaraugus Ave, Los Angeles, CA 90034, United States
Country of Origin: USA
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
- DAILY INTAKE
Pole Nutrition 100% Whey Protein Powder
Key Features of Pole Nutrition 100% Whey Protein :
- WHEY ISOLATE: Great for low-carb diets, low in fat, and easily digested.*
- WHEY CONCENTRATE: Concentrate has a more balanced amount of proteins, carbs, and fats to fuel your workouts.*
- WHEY HYDROLYSATE: This whey protein has been hydrolyzed, or broken down into strings of amino acids called peptides, for even faster absorption than standard whey!*
- DIGESTIVE ENZYMES: These enzymes help with the digestion of your protein.* In fact, they are clinically studied and shown to increase the uptake of amino acids into the blood by 20% compared to whey protein given alone.
BE SURE ABOUT AUTHENTICITY OF YOUR PURCHASE!
- ✔ We have complete Transparency about the importers which we use to source the Supplements.
- ✔ Each and Every Supplement purchased from our site will come with the Hologram/MRP label of its authorized importer.
- ✔ We are Certified & Authorized for distribution by the importers. ( View Certificates )
- ✔ Tax Paid GST Invoice will be provided with each and every order.
- ✔ Each and Every product is far from Expiration Date and has a Batch Number that can be verified from the Brand.
While ProteinXpress endeavors to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items are very rarely delivered with alternative packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings, and instructions on all products from your brands official Website prior to use and that you do not rely solely on the information provided by ProteinXpress.
Double Rich Chololate, Cafe Frappuccino, Cookies and Cream, Neapolitan Ice Cream, Strawberry, Blueberry Muffin, American Banana Split
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Whey can be taken anytime of day to increase your overall protein intake. Lots of research strongly supports having a protein shake directly after your workout, as this is when your muscles need it the most.
Here are some examples of the best times to consume a protein shake:
✓ First protein shake early in the morning as soon as you wake up to get some protein and nutrients into your muscles as quickly as possible.
✓ After your breakfast and before your lunch.
✓ Between meals throughout the day for a quick snack.
✓ Following your workout to replenish protein and nutrient levels inside your muscle cells. After you exercise, your muscles are primed to absorb more nutrients than usual, and this lasts for around one hour. It is known as the ‘anabolic window’. A source of fast-absorbing carbohydrates inside your post-workout shake in order to replenish glycogen stores has also been strongly advised by researchers to maximise muscle growth, such as dextrose.